Drip the desired essential oil or mixture oils into the glass (About 10-20 drops), press the on button. (No water is needed )
Diffuser Pudding, Oil Diffuser
φ 78 × H 148 mm Main body weight 230 g
: DC100 V AC adapter : DC 12 V 500 mA Power consumption: 6 W
Approximately 6 tatami-mat 20 (Living Room space)
Truffle is perfect for rooms with a bright wood-like appearance and a bright and clean feel.
Nebulizing diffusers are often considered the most powerful type of diffusers and with good reason. They do not need water or heat to get the essential oil in to the air and they work by using an atomizer to create fine, airborne particles of essential oils and blowing them in to the air. Nebulizing diffusers are my favorite type and we especially use them if anyone gets sick since they keep a near-continuous stream of essential oils in the air.
- The nebulizing diffuser we have attaches directly to the bottle of essential oil and can be turned on with the flip of a switch.
- No water or set-up required.
- Strong concentration of essential oils released in to the air
- Timers for run time and rest time let you control how long it runs and makes it ideal for overnight use (if needed).
- Uses oils more quickly than ultrasonic or other diffusers since they attach directly to the diffuser.
- More expensive than most ultrasonic diffusers (though not by much)